Tuesday 19 July 2016

As if I couldn't love Aldi anymore!

I don't normally fall victim to Aldi's special buys, I can easily get in and out with just my weekly shop and little more than a 'oh that's a nice picnic basket/ book case/ drill', but this week it is all about the kids bedroom, I just couldn't resist.




They have 4 designs, and considering Fionn has bunk beds in his room I got to pick two of them.
Dinosaurs and Safari Animals. A single bed duvet cover and pillow case for £6.99, yes please!

Then came the sheets, spots, stars or stripes? £3.99 each, you can't go wrong. But here's the clever bit, the fitted sheet comes with a matching pillow case, so even if you're little one is attached to a blankie/ still in a GrowBag and so doesn't need a duvet cover, their pillow and sheets can still match.

My favorite part of the whole thing?! Dino and Lion throw cushions! I just couldn't leave them behind, I mean look how cute they are, and only £5.99 each.

Lion and Dino Cushions £5.99 each

Curtains (£19.99-£24.99)
Rugs (£14.99)


I managed to pull myself away from the rugs (£14.99) and Blackout curtains (£19.99-£24.99), but I just had to get some bunting for £2.99 to hang around the top of the bottom bunk. They've also got throws and drawer towers in coordinating colours.  I've already got storage sorted from Ikea so there was no need for any else...Although there's always Daithí's room...




Conveniently, they all fit perfectly with my existing colour scheme, and I just can't get over the price for the quality of the everything!! Aldi have knocked it out of the park again. I can see myself falling for the Circus print if they still have them in stock next week. They have a Pretty Princess one too for the little girls (or boys) who prefer  pink!!


Fionn was happy anyway and
jumped into bed, shoes and all while
I was trying to take the picture




No comments:

Post a Comment